The Best Solution
for Process Notification
- Works with process information systems (ex. OSI PI)
- Handles notification via email, text message, pagers, and voice dialing
- Built in logging and reporting to monitor system usage
- Supports global messaging standards for worldwide message delivery
- Build on Microsoft .NET framework technology for reliability
Process Alert is a 24x7 process monitor that is designed to alert users as a problem arises and can escalate to other users if a problem continues too long.
No longer will you have to search for the problem yourself. By continuously analyzing real-time data in the background, Process Alert can measure the urgency of your problem and act accordingly. Users can be alerted by text message, SMS, email, pagers, on-screen pop-up message, or even a voice phone call. If the problem doesn’t get solved within a certain amount of time, Process Alert will escalate the alert to additional users until it is resolved. Not only do you get notified when the problem starts, you can also be notified when it returns back to normal; don't get caught working on a problem that has already been resolved.
With Process Alert you have the ability to improve response time when something goes amiss, but when it can also be configured as an early warning when the condition is trending bad but hasn't turned into a serious problem yet. Timely notification can head off a problem and save your company significant money. In fact, most customers see an ROI on Process Alert within the first couple of months.